Saturday, December 25, 2010

Our First Christmas


in our new house! We hosted Christmas this year as we inherited the big table with the big house. I didn't cook the ham, Grandma did, because truthfully, I don't know how to cook anything that big! Everyone seemed to have brought something, and in the end, we had a wonderful feast. There were 12 of us all together and there was plenty to go around. Lots of goodies too of course and we all were stuffed by the end of it. We may just have to have Christmas at our house every year because everything is simplified if everybody from all sides of the family comes together at our 'neutral' spot :)



On Christmas Eve, we played a present stealing game with the Grunewald side. It was fun, and Sunny helped open many of these gifts, she thinks it's a lot of fun tearing off the paper. I got some great slipper socks and a Yankee snowman tealight sized candle holder. I also received a bunch of stuff/accessories for my Slice! I hope to use it a whole bunch more this year than I did last year... maybe that should be a challenge for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment