Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Life - Title Page & Week 1

This year, I joined the frenzy and decided to give Project Life a try. I decided to do a loose version of it though and have given myself the option of doing 1 or 2 pages at a time. Project Life was created by Becky Higgens. You can read more about it here: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/ . Basically, you devote a 2 page spread (in my case most of the time 1) to each week. You record the little things in a Project Life album, instead of more of the big items, like in my regular scrapbooking. Here is my title page:






I made these cute little silhouettes of our family on (ironically) my Silhouette Cameo.





A close up of my map - where we live!



Love my typewriter :)






Week 1 - Starting with New Year's Eve. Some Chinese Fortunes. Changes at work. Starting Project Life & getting Studio Calico happy mail.



I have decided to try to incorporate a weekly review of some kind into each page. It will include the other bits and pieces of the week that aren't covered yet in journaling or pictures for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment