Monday, February 27, 2012

Project Life - Week 6 (Feb 6th - 12th)

Project Life - Week 6
My Kenyan Visa showed up this week along with my passport.
My delish flatbread from River City Eatery. Yum!!! If you are from the area, you should certainly try it out.
This is how Max cuddles with me at night.
Compounding at work.
Weekly recap.
Zumba! and my punch card.
My mist storage.

Close up details.
I have to say I love that rainbow hearts card. I found it here: http://www.sugarhillco.com/shop/misstiina And I added the gray heart diecut from the SIL store. I'm pretty positive it's Amy Tangerine.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute pages. I have that Amy tangerine die cut, too. MIght have to bust it out here soon :) Clicked over from the SC Boards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PL is SOOOOOO pretty! I especially love the rainbow hearts card....off to check that out now! :)

    ReplyDelete