Monday, February 13, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 2, 3, & 4

I haven't updated Project Life for awhile, so here's weeks 2, 3, and 4.

Week 2: A close up of Max. A tenative itinerary for my upcoming trip to Africa (getting so excited!). Week in Review. Purchasing of my new camera lens from amazon.com. An experiment with my shutter speed with an almost full moon. My new passport came! (After the US post office loosing my old one.) My birthday - cakes at work and at Gary & Monica's. You can also see my first attempt at a digital overlay.

Week 3: Very cold out this week (well, probably normal for a winter, but not this winter). Season premiere's of 3 shows we like to watch. Mmmmm... Panera. Weekly review. Shopping for new workout/zumba clothes at Old Navy. (I love their compression active wear). A trip to mankato to mail off my passport to apply for my Kenyan Visa. (I sure wasn't going to use the USPS again!) Chris making a cat house to keep the outside cats warm.

Week 4: An awesome article this week in the paper about Ali living in Africa (the one I'm going to see in April!) My new camera lens came this week as well as my new camera strap from PhatStraps. Chris got my a cute new pin cushion. The weekly review. I ran my car directly into the ditch on accident on Monday. Doing my nursing home consulting duties. Mmmmm... love me some Jimmy John's (I pick it up monthly). A new picture of Jake running around the pasture with my new camera lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment