Sunday, November 22, 2009

Camp Crop-A-Lot

Last weekend Michelle and I went to the first ever Camp Crop-A-Lot here in Windom. It was held up at the Methodist Church on Friday night 6 to midnight and on Saturday from 9 to 9. They fed us lots of yummy food and there were vendors on Saturday. They had a really good turnout and it was a lot of fun. I got 7 layouts done! Generally I scrap things from lots of different years and jump all over the place, but I only did one layout from 2008 and the rest were within the last month or so. Here they are.

Jennie, Ali, and me dress shopping for Amy's wedding. This one was a lot of fun to make! Love love the TTV frame stamp from Studio Calico. I also whipped out Studio Calico's Garment District for this page.


Chris & I at Craig & Kiri's wedding. Love the colors.



For this layout I wanted to showcase this beautiful sunset from our trip to Grand Cayman. I thought this Sassafras was perfect for this photo!

Michelle & Monica had found these cute EK Success stickers for a honeymoon that they thought would be perfect for our Grand Cayman trip. So I started with them for inspiration for this layout. I used bits and pieces, as the palm trees and sun in the title are pulled apart from other elements of the stickers. I used Studio Calico's Documentary kit for this one.


Since I was obviously in the mood to scrap Grand Cayman, I continued the theme. I've seen this wonderful coffee stain stamp used so many different ways, it seemed only natural to use it as bubble for a dive layout! I love the dotted swiss cardstock - I think it adds just that extra little kick.

This is the only layout I did from a previous year. I had a lot of fun playing with the different elements. I love the maya mists - they add such a punch here!


This was my last layout of the crop. It was fun to use all the flowers. A layout this girly can only be for a bunch of girls.


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say "hi," I can't even remember how I found your blog, but I LOVE your LO's. Plus, you don't live too far from me! :)

    ReplyDelete