Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introducing myself...

So I finally took the plunge and started a blog. I love reading other people's blogs, so I thought it might be fun to have my own.

First, I guess, a little about me. :)
I am a pharmacist for a small chain in South Dakota, Iowa & Minnesota. I not only work retail, but my store fills Rx's for 3 big nursing homes in the area as well as a handful of other group homes. I also do nursing home consulting and give shingles vaccinations.

I am a scrapbooker, and I think that has greatly influenced me starting this blog because so many scrapbookers also have blogs.

I love to travel, but I would much rather fly to my destination than drive. Perhaps this is a result of driving everywhere during my early childhood. But thanks to my parents I have been to over half of the 50 states and I'm sure they are the reason I love it so much. I have also been to Europe 3 times, and I would love to go back!

I am married to my wonderful husband Chris. We will be married for 3 years in June.

He has started his own automotive shop, Grunewald Frame & Glass, with his dad. They do autobody, mechanics, and fix just about anything that needs to be fixed on a car.

We share a commen interest in snowmobiling. We went on a trip to the Black Hills in February.



We have 2 dogs - Sunny & Jake.


and 1 cat - Tiger.


and that is my little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment