Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tattoo!!!! :o)

So, I finally did it. I got the tattoo I have been wanting to get for the last EIGHT years! Yep! And I'm EXCITTTTED!

Saturday morning, Chris and I drove to Sioux Falls and checked out some houses to move in for Grandma & Grandpa so we can buy and move into their house and let the remodeling begin. We found a few possibilities, but of course the final decision is up to them.

Then we went to the Electric Crayon for my appointment with Erin. She is amazing and did an awesome job on my tat. She drew it up for me (finished the swoopies while I was there) --- so I have an original!! I am so unbelievably happy with it!!


We also had a supper date with Brad & Sheri. We headed out to the new Dundee Steak House. OMG! Yum! All our steaks were delicious - and if you like mushrooms - GET them!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay u have a blog now! :D welcome to the blogswamp :P Your tattoo is aaawesomely cute!

    ReplyDelete