Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Shenanigans

Saturday was the night to celebrate Halloween in this neck of the woods for adults. So... on Saturday night I put on my awesome Rainbow Brite costume. Michelle and Miranda came over and we headed out for the night.


We stopped at the Windom Country club first. They had some big prizes, food included in the admission, and it was lots of fun! Michelle and I both won door prizes (I got some free tanning and she got some wine supplies) and my Dad won a big flat screen TV. Michelle went as Betty Rubble.

Then we headed out to PJ's. They had a DJ and a mechanical bull. Miranda decided to take a stab at the bull since some of the girls decided to ride the bull backwords. She had to show them how it's done.




Nurse Miranda and me.


And another one of me and Michelle.



What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment