Sunday, October 16, 2011

Studio Calico's Boardwalk Kit (August)

Studio Calico's August kit, Boardwalk was filled to the brim with gorgeous blues and greens, making it perfect for water pictures. So today I thought I would share the layouts I have done with this kit.

Soakin' up the Sun - a layout about from one of the Sundays this summer we actually spent part of on the boat. I did lots of misting to get that trim that color.



Reef - I'm still scrapping pictures from our Grand Caymen trip in October 2009. I was very inspired by the hexagons on the Studio Calico paper and thought I'd mimick that with hand stitching connected to it.



Lazy Sundays - This layout goes with the 'Soakin' up the Sun' layout above. Same day. Kevin and Tam came out to enjoy the lovely weather with us on that Sunday.




Like the Wind - I took this picture of Jake running full speed across the pasture this summer. Boy does he love to run, and fast!




Deckers - This is another layout from our Grand Caymen trip. We ate one night at Deckers, which was just across the street from out hotel. It was named because of the red double decker bus built into the wall. Pretty neat. I have to say the food was delish there, if we go back we will definetly visit again.





Perfect Parisian Night - And even farther back than our Grand Caymen trip was our last trip to Europe, in April 2008. Here we are after watching the Eiffel Tower light up at night. Before this we had ate supper in our neighborhood (same neighborhood as the Eiffel tower (; ) and had some wonderful local food! It was such a nice evening!




My Thoughts on Travel - Ok, so this one isn't a Boardwalk layout, it uses some older prodect. But I thought I would share it now anyway. Inside the folder includes a list of the places I've been and my top places I want to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment