Thursday, August 2, 2012

Project Life - Week 16 (April 16th - 22nd)

I'm on a Project Life blogging spree! I'm scheduling to not post them all at once though. Luckily, I have a pretty good system down for completing Project Life when I do get time to do it. For the most part, I'm pretty good at journaling in Cozi on a regular basis and taking pictures with my android phone. That makes it pretty easy to sit down and do some mock up sketches to determine which pictures to use. Then, I print pictures off in batches, and viola! Ready to Project Life!

Unfortunently, for Week 16 I didn't take a whole lot of pictures. I think I was in vacation withdrawl being so used to having lots of new experiances to take in for the last few weeks and now, nothing. Oops, but I managed to salvage a few.

- Obviously, this is the 16th week :)
- My haul from Kenya. Souvenir's and gifts and what not I brought back.
- Weekly Recap
- Back to work and the never ending ringing of the phone
- We started fencing the back pasture this week. This meant pounding in stakes and making sure they were in straight rows. Kind of a learning curve for us.
- McDonald's (across the street from work) is in mid renovation now
- The dock got pushed in the lake at the cabin. This is a sure sign that spring is coming, right?
- Chris lit 2 big brush burn piles on Friday night. 2 huge flames!


Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment