Monday, August 13, 2012

Project Life - Week 19 (May 7th - 13th)

Welcome to Week 19th of my Project Life. Making Progress. :) This week I did almost exclusively with Amy Tangerine for American Crafts. Love the way it turned out.
- In a strange turn of events, I was able to go to an Incubus concert last minute with Lindsey. It was so amazing and I'm so happy I was able to go! In this picture, Lindsey and I are at the concert. We had an amazing view of the stage and had an awesome time.
- My ticket & wristband
- Our view of the stage
- The accounting of what happened leading up to and the day of the concert
- The finally got Instagram up and running for Android while I was in Africa! Whohoo! So exciting! More fencing... putting up insulators.
- Weekly recap using Amy Tangerine's awesome frame paper
- Receipe for Pepperoni Cheese Ravioli. Yum!
- Chris and Kevin mowed the CRP out at the farm this week.



Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment