Monday, May 21, 2012

Project Life - Week 10 (March 5th - 11)

Welcome to my Week 10 of Project Life. Yes, I'm a little behind, but I'm still working on it and I love the results when I get the time to work on it. Being that it's nice out, we have been spending all our time and energy outside. That means scrapbooking gets pushed to the back burner a bit.
  • I tried out  a recipe I found on Pinterest for a Chocolate Cookie made in a microwave in a cup. It was good, and waaayy to easy to make. Could end up being a bad thing because I could make it all. the. time. Sunny and Jake also loved the cookies, but it took them a lot of effort to lick every last bit out
  • Weekly recap
  • Roxy on a leash in a harness enjoying the outside. She's so funny and creeps around when she's outside
  • Waiting to get my last Hep A shot before my trip
  • Max's go to sleeping spot as of yet
  • My big grocery stock up for the next week or so
  • Tanning before my trip to Africa


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment