Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project Life - Week 9 (Feb 27th - Mar 4th)

Back again with some more Project Life. Week 9.
- Sunny girl givng me cute :)
- Roxy helping me scrapbook. She likes to sleep in my iris containers full of Studio Calico kits.
- Got a free quart of paint from ACE. I went with a crazy color I would never normally buy to use as an accent in my scraproom. Painted a 'G'.
- Weekly recap.
- Our tax accountant business card.
- Paper cuts. A hazard of my job some days.
- A night out at Rivery City Eatery. Yum!
- A gas bill. Someday I will look back at this and think it is cheap!


Hopefully I can get back into the groove of doing Project Life now after my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Great PL page, and I love your scrapbook helper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you in still going this looks great!

    ReplyDelete